Perhaps you’ve heard of Pico 4 it being better than Oculus. Maybe you heard it was better than Playstation VR, too! Can’t blame you if you have doubts about this new virtual reality headset. But after Lim’s Pico 4 review, the enthusiasm levels have definitely risen!
Pico is a company that has a very long history in the VR sector. They are connected with ByteDance, which owns TikTok and invested in them. PICO 4 is a virtual reality headset developed for virtual reality games.
Here are the specifications for PICO 4 VR:
- In terms of display, PICO 4 has a 4k-plus display.
- They have a very nice controller that works really, really well.
- The tracking is so accurate that you feel like you have your own hands in the game.
- The headset itself is very lightweight and also very evenly distributed in terms of its weight.
- If you wear glasses, you don’t have to worry because they fit perfectly fine in this space.
- They are very Responsive.
- If you want to adjust your IPD, everyone’s distance between their eyeballs or their interpupillary distance is different, so you can recalibrate it to get a perfect vision.
- First, you’ll have to create a sort of virtual floor which will be your safe zone. So you’ll be needed to go ahead and draw it on the floor.
- So as soon as you draw that space, this will effectively be your play space; whenever you move out of that boundary, you’ll be able to see your surroundings.
- After that, you can open your saved list of games, if any, and choose a game to like to play.
Besides playing games, you can also use Pico 4 VR to watch movies on Youtube, Netflix, and Disney.
Overall, the visual, immersive cinematic experience that a Pico headset can provide for games is pretty astounding, especially on those wide displays. Plus, their controllers could seem like controllers, but their track is perfect.